Department of Veterinary Biomedical Sciences
University of Saskatchewan, 52 Campus Drive
Saskatoon, Saskatchewan, Canada
Phone: (306) 966-7350
- B.Sc., D.V.M., M.Sc. (Sask.), Ph.D. (Cincinnati)
- TOX 461.3 Applied Toxicology
- TOX 412.3 Toxicology of Industrial Pollutants
- TOX 860.3 Applied Toxicology
- VBMS 833.3 Subclinical Toxicology
- Effects of pesticide exposure during gestation on immune function.
- Cholinesterase inhibition in birds following exposure to anticholinesterase agents.
- Immunotoxicology related to metal exposure.
- Diagnostic veterinary toxicology.
- Nutritional toxicology related to Fusarium and ergot mycotoxins.
Burgess, BA., Lohmann, K.L., Blakley, B. R., 2010. Excessive Sulfate and Poor Water Quaility as a cause of sudden deaths and an Outbreak of diarrhea in horses. Can. Vet. J. 51: 277-282
Blakley, B. R., 2009. The association of bait formulation of strychnine with poisonings in non-target species in Saskatchewan from 1975-2007. Can. Vet. J. 50: 1186-1188
Blakley, B.R., L.M. Fraser, and C. Waldner. 2007. Chlorate poisoning in beef cattle. Can. Vet. J. 48: 1071-1073.
Yole, M., M. Wickstrom, and B. Blakley. 2007 Cell death and cytotoxic effects in YAC-1 lymphoma cells following exposure to various forms of mercury. Toxicology, 231: 40-57.
Tryphonas, H., M. Fournier, B.R. Blakley, J.E.G. Smits, and P. Brousseau (editors). 2005. Investigative Immunotoxicology. Taylor and Francis Ltd. (publishers). CRC Press Inc. Boca Raton, Florida. 458 pages.