Department of Anatomy and Cell Biology
College of Medicine
University of Saskatchewan, 107 Wiggins Road
Saskatoon, Saskatchewan, Canada
Phone: (306) 966-4089
- B.Sc., Ph.D. (Waterloo)
- ACB 232.6 Cell Biology and Histology for Medical Students
- ACB 325.3 Advanced Cell Biology
- ACB 331.3 Methods in Cell and Developmental Biology
- ACB 405.3 Current Topics in Cell Biology
- ACB 821.3 Advanced Topics in Developmental Biology
- Impact of putative endocrine disrupting agents on the formation of primordial germ cells in early zebrafish embryos.
- Establishment of a live, in vivo model for developmental toxicology using transgenic zebrafish.
- Expression and function of heat shock proteins during early development of the zebrafish embryo.
Krone, P.H., T.G. Evans, and S.R. Blechinger. 2003. Heat shock gene expression and function during zebrafish embryogensis. Seminars in Cell and Developmental Biology 14, 267-274.
Blechinger, S.R., J.T. Warren Jr., J.Y. Kuwada and P.H. Krone. 2002. Developmental toxicology of cadmium in living embryos of a stable transgenic zebrafish line. Environ. Health Perspect. 110: 1041-1046.
Blechinger, S.R., T.G. Evans, P.T. Tang, J.Y. Kuwada, J.T. Warren Jr. and P.H. Krone. 2002. The heat-inducible zebrafish hsp70 gene is expressed during normal lens development under non-stress conditions. Mech. Dev. 112: 213-215.
Martin, C.C., C.H. Tsang, R.G. Beiko and P.H. Krone. 2002. Expression and genomic organization of the zebrafish chaperonin gene complex. Genome 45: 804-811.
Martin, C.C., P.T. Tang , G. Barnardo and P.H. Krone. 2001. Expression of the chaperonin 10 gene during zebrafish development. Cell Stress Chaperon 6: 38-43.
Willey, J.B. and P.H. Krone. 2001. Effects of endosulfan and nonylphenol on the primordial germ cell population in pre-larval zebrafish embryos. Aquat. Toxicol. 54: 113-123.
Halloran, M.C., M. Sato-Maeda, J.T. Warren, F. Su, Z. Lele, P.H. Krone, J.Y. Kuwada and W. Shoji. 2000. Laser-induced gene expression in specific cells of transgenic zebrafish. Dev. 127: 1953-1960.