Catering / Special Events
The best kept secret in Saskatoon
The University Club is perfect for both business and personal use, with seven rooms and a secluded cobble stone patio for our guests use. We offer first class dining and service in a historical building that suits all types of events including productive meetings, amazing dinners for 6 to 120 guests, and sophisticated receptions for up to 150 guests.
Let us look after the details! We work closely with all of our special events, to ensure that your event goes off without a hitch!
- Fully accessible
- Room set-up and tear down
- Round dinner tables for 6 or 8 people
- White table linens, napkins and glassware
- Buffet or Plated dinner service
- Reception Menus
- Custom designed menus upon request
- Children’s meals available upon request
- Bar Service
- The Fireplace Room has a 15’ x 25’ dance floor
- Podium & cordless microphone for speeches or program
- Wireless Internet access
- Votive candle service
- Easel, flipchart and screen available for rental
- Set up of: Registration Table, Gift Table, Cake Table, Head Table for weddings & anniversaries or other events if requested
To book a meeting room or event: Event Booking
Please see our Facilities Page for more information on our available rooms, and the specifics each room offers.
We would be happy to provide you with our recommendations for details to make your event individual and extraordinary, including suggestions for entertainment, floral needs, wedding cakes, table decorations and audio/visual needs.