Nestled in a well-treed, secluded spot, the University Club is an oasis from the hustle and bustle of busy life.
Originally home to the Dean of Agriculture in 1912, today this beautiful historic building provides a unique space for dining and socializing. The Club provides exceptional dining and catering services for all celebrations including weddings, cocktail parties, receptions, birthdays, anniversaries and more!
The University Club is a membership driven facility. Membership is open in general to anyone with a relationship to the U of S, including U of S employees, alumni, retirees, corporations, emplopyees of RUH and tenants of Innovation Place. . For more information on membership eligibility and benefits please visit our Membership page on the left hand side of this screen.
In brief being a member provides you with a number of privileges including:
- Access and billing privileges
- Discounted Room rentals
- Discounted Lunch Buffet Prices
- Access to many wonderful All-Member Events
- First Priority in Room Bookings and Reservations
- Access to more than 100 other private clubs worldwide, through the Association of College and University Clubs (www.acuclubs.org)