Stay tuned! First-Year Learning Communities will be offered in the following colleges in the 2015-2016 academic year: Arts and Science, St. Thomas More, Kinesiology, Agriculture and Bioresources, and Engineering. Click HERE for more information about Learning Communities and why you should join. Be sure to check back for updated information as LC registration nears (Registration begins May 11th).
Stay tuned! Sign-up opens May 11th.
to keep up to date on all our events and offerings
Apply today or click here find out more about Peer Assisted Learning and Peer Mentorship at the U of S.
- Meet people who are in a set of classes with you.
- Get insider advice from successful upper year students.
- Feel connected to the campus community.
- Learn about campus resources to get you through the first year and beyond.
- Experience a smoother social and academic transition.
- Bonus! Registration into a set of courses towards your degree!
Taking that Big Step? Why not take it with other students just like you!
The first year of university can be intimidating, but signing up for a First-Year Learning Community can help you
- connect with other students who have common interests and goals
- develop skills to master your academic environment
- explore new ideas, interests and
- learn from your peers, in first year like you and upper years