Students helping students learn.
At the heart of PAL - PAL Peer Mentors
PAL Academic Support Programs
Peer Mentors take a lead role in ...
Structured Study Sessions
What can I gain by becoming a peer mentor?
- leadership training
- a strengthened sense of campus community and connectedness
- public speaking, mentoring and facilitation skills
- critical thinking and problem solving
- insight into the world of higher education and innovative programming
- build your resume/CV
The Mission of the PAL Program
- offer programs, resources and services to encourage and enhance student learning at the University of Saskatchewan;
- create opportunities for students, faculty, instructors, and staff to be involved in engaged learning within the university community and beyond;
- help develop exceptional students, scholars, leaders, and citizens within the university community;
- and give and receive feedback to evolve and improve the Peer Assisted Learning program, allowing it to grow and succeed within of the University of Saskatchewan.