We offer one-to-one help at any stage of the writing process.
No appointment is necessary: just drop in to Murray Room 142 (Main Library)
In addition to drop-in tutoring, online tutoring is available.
May 9-June 27
Monday 12:30-3:30 (but closed May 20 for Victoria day)
July and August hours to be announced.
Other Ways to Access Writing Help
- Philosophy essay clinics (one-to-one) run September to early April. Online philosophy tutoring is available year-round, and the ULC offers occasional workshops on writing in philosophy.
- The Aboriginal Students' Centre (ASC): A Writing Help tutor, Maria Mampe, works in the ASC from January to early April.
- Tutoring is available for students in Residence during regular session, September to early April, from Matthew Todd.
- If English is not your first language, we can offer you some information about where to get more expert help: contact email@example.com or go to the International Student and Study Abroad Centre in Lower Place Riel and ask for Dewey.
- If you need an editor or proofreader, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for a list of editors/proofreaders for hire.