We offer one-to-one help at any stage of the writing process.
No appointment is necessary: just drop in to Murray Room 142 (Main Library)
9:30-3:30 Monday, Thursday and Friday
9:30-6:30 Tuesday and Wednesday
We are open until Friday, December 6th, 2013, but tutoring will remain available online throughout the December break.
Other Ways to Access Writing Help
- Philosophy essay clinics (one-to-one) run September to early April. Online philosophy tutoring is available year-round, and the ULC offers occasional workshops on writing in philosophy.
- The Aboriginal Students' Centre (ASC): A Writing Help tutor, Maria Mampe, works in the ASC from 1:00-3:00 on Wednesdays. She also tutors online.
- Tutoring is available for students in Residence during regular session, September to early April, from Omeasoo Butt and Amy Samson. Contact the Residence main office for hours and locations.
- If English is not your first language, we can offer you some information about where to get more expert help: contact firstname.lastname@example.org or go to the International Student and Study Abroad Centre in Lower Place Riel and ask for the Language Centre staffperson.
- If you need an editor or proofreader, please contact email@example.com for a list of editors/proofreaders for hire.