We offer one-to-one help at any stage of the writing process.
No appointment is necessary: just drop in to Murray Room 142 (Main Library)
January 8th to April 8th, 2015
Monday, Tuesday and Friday, 9:30 a.m. to 3:30 p.m.
Wednesday and Thursday 9:30 a.m. to 6:30 p.m.
NOTE: Tutoring is also available online 7 days a week, including the break and the final exam period.
Other Ways to Access Writing Help
- Philosophy essay clinics (one-to-one) run September to early April. Online philosophy tutoring is available year-round, and the ULC offers occasional workshops on writing in philosophy.
- The Aboriginal Students' Centre (ASC): Maria will be tutoring again this year at the ASC. Drop by to see her at any stage of the writing process on Tuesdays from 1:00-4:00 p.m. and Thursdays from 9:30 a.m. -12:30 p.m..
- Tutoring is available for Residence students during regular session. Contact the Residence main office for hours and locations.
- If English is not your first language, we can offer you some information about where to get more expert help: contact firstname.lastname@example.org or go to the International Student and Study Abroad Centre, in Lower Place Riel.
- If you need an editor or proofreader, please contact email@example.com for a list of editors/proofreaders for hire.