We offer one-to-one help at any stage of the writing process.
No appointment is necessary: just drop in to Murray Room 142 (Main Library)
Spring and Summer Hours.
May 11-27 & June 2-18: Monday-Thursday from 1:30-4:30
June 29-July 16 & July 22-August 11: Monday-Thursday from 1:30-4:30
NOTE: Tutoring is also available online 7 days a week.
Other Ways to Access Writing Help
- Philosophy essay clinics (one-to-one) run September to early April. Online philosophy tutoring is available year-round, and the SLS offers occasional workshops on writing in philosophy.
- The Aboriginal Students' Centre (ASC): A Writing Centre tutor works at the ASC in the fall and winter term.
- Tutoring is available for Residence students during regular session. Contact the Residence main office for hours and locations.
- If English is not your first language, we can offer you some information about where to get more expert help: contact firstname.lastname@example.org or go to the International Student and Study Abroad Centre, in Lower Place Riel.
- If you need an editor or proofreader, please contact email@example.com for a list of editors/proofreaders for hire.