International Activities Committee
- International links at the U of S
- U of S International Office
- International Student information page
- Study Abroad information page
- International Research information page
- Internationalization Mission Statement (June, 2000)
- Globalism and International Activities Foundational document 2003 Implementation Plan 2009
The International Activities Committee is responsible for:
- Recommending to Council on issues relating to international activities at the University of Saskatchewan.
- Encouraging the development of programs and curricula that provide an international perspective on campus.
- Promoting and expanding scholarly exchange programs for faculty, students and staff.
- Encouraging interactions with university and educational/research institutions outside Canada, thereby fostering new oportunities for University of Saskatchewan stakeholders in international teaching, learning and research.
- Receiving an annual report on matters related to international student, faculty and alumni activities from the International Coordinating Committee.