International Activities Committee
The International Activities Committee is responsible for:
- Recommending to Council on issues relating to international activities at the University of Saskatchewan.
- Encouraging the development of programs and curricula that provide an international perspective on campus.
- Promoting and expanding scholarly exchange programs for faculty, students and staff.
- Encouraging interactions with university and educational/research institutions outside Canada, thereby fostering new oportunities for University of Saskatchewan stakeholders in international teaching, learning and research.
- Receiving an annual report on matters related to international student, faculty and alumni activities from the International Coordinating Committee.