Teaching & Learning Committee of Council
Projects and Intiatives:
SEEQ implementation (Institutional Planning and Assessment)
Principles of Evaluation of Teaching (2002) (pdf)
Framework for Peer Evaluation of Teaching (2003) (pdf)
Framework for Student Evaluation of Teaching (2004) (pdf)
Related LinksSociety for Teaching and Learning in Higher Education (STLHE)
University Learning Centre
Gwenna Moss Centre for Teaching Effectiveness
Centre for Continuing and Distance Education
Educational Media Access and Production
Terms of Reference:
As revised March, 2012, the Teaching & Learning Committee is responsible for:
1) Recommending to Council policies, programs and activities related to the enhancement, effectiveness and evaluation of teaching and learning at the University of Saskatchewan.
2) Encouraging the adoption of new learning modes, strategies and technologies.
3) Encouraging the development of community-based learning opportunities including service learning and work experience.
4) Promoting the scholarship of teaching and learning.
5) Receiving and reviewing reports on matters related to teaching and learning.