Student Conduct & Appeals
General University policies on student appeals and on student discipline can be accessed here:
- University Council policy on Student Appeals of Evaluation, Grading and Academic Standing (effective May 9, 2012)
- University Senate and Council policy on Student Discipline (effective May 9, 2012)
- Forms are available here.
- University Council procedure: "Procedures for Student Appeals in Academic Matters"
- University Council regulation: "Regulations on Student Academic Misconduct"
- University Senate procedure: "Standard of Student Conduct in Non-Academic Matters and Procedures for Resolution of Complaints and Appeals"
- Chart of student appeal processes
***For appeals of decisions made prior to May 9, 2012, the previous regulations are in effect and the appropriate forms can be accessed here.***
Related documents and resources
- Student Conduct and Appeals Resources
- Guidelines for Academic Conduct
- University Learning Charter
- "Crossing the Line" Video
What’s the meaning of academic integrity? You be the judge! U of S drama students wrote and performed these dramatic yet humorous sketches about plagiarism, cheating and academic integrity issues.