2013 Senate Election and voting procedures
Voting for University of Saskatchewan Senate elections opens May 6, 2013 and will remain open until 4:00 pm on June 28, 2013. All members of convocation are eligible to vote for member-at-large candidates. For senate district elections, only those members of the convocation who reside in those districts are eligible to vote. Biographies of candidates can be accessed below.
Voting will be done electronically through PAWS. To vote you require a U of S Network Service Identifier (NSID) and password. All graduates have NSIDs and passwords; if you do not know your NSID or password, please contact the Customer Service Centre at University Advancement by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org or by telephone 306-966-5186 / 1-800-699-1907.
Voting must be done at one session, since the application does not allow you to save your work to come back to it. Once you have submitted your ballot you will not be able to go back in to change your vote or to vote for additional candidates.
To vote, log in here.
- Members-at-Large - 4 seats available [no residential restrictions]
- District 2 - Chaplin - Moose Jaw - Rockglen [Postal codes beginning with S0H, S6K, S6J, S6H]
- District 11 - Prince Albert - Stony Rapids [Postal codes beginning with S0J (and east of meridian 106), S6W, S6V, S6X]
- District 12 - Blaine Lake - Uranium City [Postal codes beginning with S0J (and west of meridian 106)]
- District 14 - Regina [Postal codes beginning with S4Y, S4X, S4R, S4T, S4W, S4P, S4S, S4N, S4V, S4Z, S4L]
Senate Election forms and information