The University of Saskatchewan Undergraduate Research Journal is currently not seeking applicants for fall/winter 2017/2018 editorial board positions.
Please check again in March 2018 for fall/winter 2018/2019 editorial board positions.
Benefits of working on the journal
- Establishing valuable connections with faculty and other students
- Strengthening your editing and proofreading
- Learning about the peer review process
- Learning how to seek publication for your own work
- Gaining experience and skills that can advance your future career and/or academics.
- Former student editors say:
- "I learned so much about the process of creating an academic journal. I had no idea what to expect . . . and was very pleased."
- "Reading so many reviews was very helpful to shaping my own work and understanding what reviewers consider publishable work."
- "Working on the journal has definitely given me valuable experience that can advance my future career."
- "The experience of working on this journal made me feel like I was doing something 'real' and meaningful."