The WCVM Veterinary Medical Centre is located in Saskatoon on the east side of the South Saskatchewan River. Our centre is part of the Western College of Veterinary Medicine (WCVM) that's located on the University of Saskatchewan (U of S) campus.
The Small Animal Clinic entrance is located on the east side of the WCVM building (overlooking Veterinary Road). The Large Animal Clinic entrance is located on the north side of the WCVM building (just east of Veterinary Road). Traffic on Veterinary Road is designated as one way travelling north.
Here are maps showing the location of the WCVM Veterinary Medical Centre on the U of S campus:
- Map of the WCVM Veterinary Medical Centre's location on the U of S campus
- Google map showing location of the WCVM Veterinary Medical Centre
Questions? Please call one of our reception desks and we'll make sure to help you out.
- Small Animal Clinic: 306-966-7126
- Large Animal Clinic: 306-966-7178
- Field Service: 306-966-7178