The WCVM Veterinary Medical Centre's large animal clinical team includes board-certified theriogenologists (reproduction specialists) who provide a range of reproduction services for cattle producers. Services include:
- breeding soundness examinations
- artificial insemination
- semen collection and storage
- non-surgical obstetrics
- prepartum and postpartum cow care
- Referring veterinarians: Contact the Large Animal Clinic at 306-966-7178 to make arrangements for your patient.
- Cattle owners: Visit Appointments to book an appointment or call the Large Animal Clinic at 306-966-7178.