The WCVM Veterinary Medical Centre serves as the instructional laboratory for the Western College of Veterinary Medicine’s veterinary teaching program. The centre, which is part of the regional veterinary college, is located on the University of Saskatchewan campus in Saskatoon, Saskatchewan.
By providing quality service and expertise, the WCVM Veterinary Medical Centre continues to develop excellence in clinical veterinary education and research. The centre's clinical team — including faculty, staff and students — combines superior medical skills and advanced facilities and technologies with kindness, compassion and the highest quality of care.
- Dr. Duncan Hockley, Director
- Dr. Lynne Sandmeyer, Small Animal Section Head
- Dr. Spencer Barber, Large Animal Section Head
- Dr. Steve Manning, Field Service Section Head
- Lori Lorenzo, Human Resources and Finance
- Gloria Rowan, Materials Management
- Ruth Black, Nursing Care
- Debbie Paisley, Medical Imaging
- Carol Ormiston, Information Systems and Transactions
- Ashley Griffiths, Business Office
- Crystal Kauth, Referrals and Client Services