Major Research Committees
Associate Deans Research Forum
Terms of Reference
1. To participate in or spearhead development of programs and initiatives designed to further the University’s mandate related to research, scholarly and artistic activities.
2. Provide recommendations to the Office of the Vice-President Research on programs related to the pursuit of research, scholarly and artistic activities.
3. In partnership with the Office of the Vice-President Research, ensure that college priorities are considered in developing the institutional research agenda.
4. On request, review and provide feedback on initiatives being undertaken by academic (colleges, departments, centres) and administrative units related to the pursuit of research, scholarly and artistic activities.
5. Act as a forum for sharing ideas, concerns, issues and priorities related to the administration and enhancement of research, scholarly and artistic work.
6. Liaise with the Office of the Vice-President Research and the Research, Scholarly and Artistic Committee of Council with regards to policies related to research, scholarly and artistic activities and the conduct of such activities by members of the campus community.
Vice-President Research or Designate (Chair)
Associate Dean Research or Designate from each college
Dean, College of Graduate Studies and Research
Dean, University Library
Director of Research, Canadian Light Source
Associate Director (Research), Vaccine and Infectious Disease Organization
Ex officio members:
Associate Vice-President Research
Associate Vice-President Research – Health (University of Saskatchewan)/Vice-President Research & Innovation (Saskatoon Health Region)
Managing Director, Industry Liaison Office
Director of Research Services & Assistant to the Vice-President Research
Director, Research Communications
Executive Assistant to the Vice-President Research