Programs and Services
We review requests on a case-by-case basis and accept all feasible requests.
Our office is staffed with four health research facilitators and innovation analysts that have health research expertise across many disciplines, including kinesiology, sociology, education, computer science, and psychology. This interdisciplinary representation positions our office to support a wide-range of requests across professions and care teams in the region. The following are examples of services our research and innovation office can provide:
- Support with grant applications and funding proposals;
- Support with ethics and operational approvals;
- Development of health research related policies and procedures;
- Designing, budgeting, and managing research, quality improvement, and program evaluation proposals and projects;
- Literature reviews, environmental scans, benchmarking, and profiling of best practices;
- Qualitative data collection and analysis (including conducting focus groups and interviews);
- Quantitative data collection and analysis (including support with research design, analysis models, research instrument development, validation, and psychometric testing);
- Data management software training; and
- Clinical trial research support services offered by the Saskatoon Centre for Patient Oriented Research (SCPOR).