Information for Future Students
Our Undergraduate Program
- A revised curriculum that provides students with
refined core courses, a wider range of third-year elective courses, and more
instruction in leadership, communications and practice management.
- Plenty of hands-on experience with animals through
formal laboratory exercises, elective courses and fourth-year rotations.
- Full international accreditation status for the DVM
program and the College.
For more information, please visit the Undergraduate Program section.
Our Graduate Programs
- The College's thriving research program annually
attracts more than $10 million in funding from public and private sources.
- Graduate students have opportunities to work alongside
innovative WCVM faculty members in a range of scientific and medical
- Graduate students have access to the College's
state-of-the-art research facilities including a new research wing, an expanded
animal care unit, and a research farm.
- WCVM is part of the only Canadian university that has a full
complement of health sciences, agriculture and engineering colleges. The U of S
is also home to Canada's only synchrotron and the internationally-recognized
Vaccine and Infectious Disease Organization (VIDO).
For more information, please visit the Graduate Programs
Our Continuing Education Opportunities
For more information,
please visit the Continuing Education