WCVM Graduate Programs
Master of Science Position Available
- A two-year M.Sc. Program in veterinary oncology is available. The student will complete research in lymph node imaging and will interact with a board certified radiation oncologist and the Medical Imaging department on a regular basis. Publication of research is required. In addition to the research component of the program, the student will have the opportunity to spend time with the radiation oncology clinical service and participate in oncology rounds and journal club.
- Contact Dr. Monique Mayer at email@example.com for details regarding the research project.
- Program Start Date: September 2015
- Please submit a letter of intent, curriculum vitae, three reference letters and transcripts to: Dr. Cindy Shmon, Head, Department of Small Animal Clinical Sciences, Western College of Veterinary Medicine, University of Saskatchewan, 52 Campus Drive, Saskatoon, SK S7N5B4.
- Tel: 306-966-7086 • Fax: 306-966-7174