WCVM Research Report
The WCVM Research Report provides a snapshot of the College's research programs and activities, plus it highlights the achievements of WCVM researchers over the past year. Inside each copy, you'll find:
- profiles of WCVM faculty members and their research programs
- articles about the veterinary college's research facilities and people
- a listing of award-winning faculty members and graduate students
- listings of faculty, graduate students, clinical interns and summer research students
- listings of peer-reviewed journal articles, books, reviews, presentations and contributed papers.
Click on the following links to download PDF copies of the WCVM Research Report:
Horse Health Lines
Horse Health Lines was the news publication for the WCVM's Equine Health Research Fund (EHRF). Read the latest equine health research news by visiting the Equine Health Reearch Fund web site and sign up for the Horse Health Lines e-newsletter.
Published once a year, Vet Topics is the news publication for the WCVM's Companion Animal Health Fund (CAHF). Each issue of Vet Topics includes:
- stories about WCVM-based companion animal health studies that are supported by the CAHF and other funding bodies.
- profiles of WCVM faculty, graduate students and undergraduate students who are involved in WCVM's companion animal health research and training programs
- profiles of western Canadians who support the CAHF and WCVM's pet health programs
- informative articles that give readers important tips on managing the health of companion animals.
Visit the Companion Animal Health Fund's web site or you can go to the Vet Topics page to download current and archived copies of the news publication.
WCVM Today is the College's news blog that provides brief updates on WCVM-related news — including research events and achievements. Visit WCVM Today to read the latest news about the WCVM's research teams.
Conference and Workshop Proceedings
On occasion, the Western College of Veterinary Medicine provides access to the proceedings of conference and workshop proceedings related to veterinary medicine and public health.