Associate Professor, Large Animal Surgery
Large Animal Clinical Sciences
Office Location: WCVM 2506
- DVM, University of Extremadura (Spain), 2000
- Internship, Large Animal Medicine and Surgery, Ontario Veterinary College, 2004
- Residency, Large Animal Surgery, Ontario Veterinary College, 2007
- Doctor of Veterinary Science (DVSc), Ontario Veterinary College, 2008
- Diplomate, American College of Veterinary Surgeons (ACVS)
Teaching and Clinical Areas
Equine gastrointestinal surgery and lameness. Dr. Bracamonte's special clinical interest is equine laparoscopy.
Dr. Bracamonte's research interests are primarily focused on anastomotic healing, adhesions and equine laparoscopy.
For updated information about Dr. Bracamonte's research publications, please visit PubMed.