Associate Professor, Small Animal Surgery,
Small Animal Clinical Sciences
Office Location: WCVM 2442
Dr. Linn joined the WCVM in September 2003. Prior to her move to Saskatoon, she was on staff at the University of Wisconsin, Cornell University and Colorado State University. She was also in private practice in Jamestown, NY, from 1985-1988.
- BS, Allegheny College
- DVM, Cornell University
- MS, Colorado State University
- Diplomate, American College of Veterinary Surgeons
Dr. Linn's professional and research interests include avian and canine orthopedic and soft tissue injuries.
Elliot K, MacDonald-Dickinson V, Linn K, Simko E, Misra V. Increase in gene-transcript levels as indicators of up-regulation of the unfolded protein response in spontaneous canine tumors. Canadian Journal of Veterinary Research. 2014 Jul;78(3):161-7.
Bélanger R, Shmon CL, Gilbert PJ, Linn KA. Prevalence of circumcaval ureters and double caudal vena cava in cats. American Journal Veterinary Research. 2014 Jan;75(1):91-5.
- Dueland RT, Patricelli AJ, Adams WM, Linn KA, Crump PM, 2010. "Canine Hip Dysplasia Treated by Juvenile Pubic Symphysiodesis: Part 1 – Two Year Results of Computer Tomography and Distraction Index." Veterinary and Comparative Orthopaedic and Traumatology, 23, 306-317.
- Dueland RT, Patricelli AJ, Adams WM, Linn KA, Crump PM, 2010. "Canine Hip Dysplasia Treated by Juvenile Pubic Symphysiodesis: Part 2 – Two Year Clinical Results." Veterinary and Comparative Orthopaedic and Traumatology, 23, 318-325.
- Gilbert P, Shmon CL, Linn KA, Singh B, 2010. "Macroscopic and Microvascular Blood Supply of the Canine Common Calcanean Tendon." Veterinary Comp Ortho Traumatology, 23(2), 81-86.