Office Location: WCVM 1640
- DVM, Université de Montréal
- MVSc, University of Saskatchewan
- Diplomate, American College of Veterinary Pathologists
Teaching and Clinical Areas
- Dr. Philibert's main duty is clinical teaching. She supervises senior veterinary students in the mandatory and elective necropsy rotations (VT INT 580). She is also involved in teaching applied graduate level courses such as Mammalian Pathology (VTPA 820-821-822-823) and Surgical Pathology (VTPA 830-831-832-833) to graduate students in diagnostic pathology training program.
- She participates in the necropsy and biopsy duty roster of Prairie Diagnostic Services. Her major interest is diagnostic pathology, especially neuropathology.
- Diagnostic anatomic pathology.
Steven J. Scott,1 Kirsty Elliot, Helene Philibert, Brian A. Summers, Dale Godson, Baljit Singh, Elemir Simko. An unusual lipomatous brain mass in a Golden Retriever dog. Journal of Veterinary Diagnostic Investigation. 2015, Vol. 27(6) 772– 776
S. W. Mills, K. M. Musil, J. L. Davies, S. Hendrick, C. Duncan, M. L. Jackson, B. Kidney, H. Philibert, B. K. Wobeser and E. Simko. Prognostic Value of Histologic Grading for Feline Mammary Carcinoma: A Retrospective Survival Analysis. Veterinary Pathology 2015, Vol. 52(2) 238-249
Sergio Sánchez, Edward G. Clark, Gary A. Wobeser, Eugene D. Janzen, Hélène Philibert, A retrospective study of non-suppurative encephalitis in beef cattle from western Canada, The Canadian Veterinary Journal. 2013 Dec;54(12):1127-32
Al-Dissi. A and H.Philibert. .Biphasic mesothelioma in a cat. Can Vet J 2011;52:534–536