Assistant Professor, Small Animal Surgery,
Small Animal Clinical Sciences
Office Location: Room 2537
Dr. Sathya completed his Small Animal Surgery residency July 2013. He joined the Small Animal Surgery section in August 2013.
- BVSc, India
- MVSc, WCVM, University of Saskatchewan
- Diplomate, American College of Veterinary Surgeons - Small Animal, 2015
- S Sathya and K Linn, 2014. Regression of a Vaginal Leiomyoma after Ovariohysterectomy in a Dog - A Case Report. Journal of American Animal Hospital Association, 50(6):424-8.
- S Sathya, P Gilbert, A Sharma, S Hendrick, 2014. Effect of Tibial Plateau Levelling Osteotomy on Patellar Tendon Angle: A Prospective Clinical Study. Veterinary and Comparative Orthopaedics and Traumatology, 27(5):346-50.
- C Nagel, S Taylor, S Sathya, and K Tryon, 2014. Spontaneous Lung Lobe Torsion in a 7-month-old Pekingese. Veterinary Medicine, 109 (1), 13-20.