Assistant Professor, Veterinary Dentistry
Small Animal Clinical Sciences
Office Location: WCVM 2574
Dr. Lowe received her DVM degree from the WCVM in 2005. Following graduation, she worked as a Clinical Associate in Radiation Oncology at the WCVM. In 2008 she began a residency in Veterinary Dentistry which she successfully completed in July 2011. Dr. Lowe joined the Department of Small Animal Clinical Sciences as an Assistant Professor in September 2011. Candace received her Diplomate status in the American Veterinary Dental College in January 2017.
- DVM, University of Saskatchewan
- MSc, University of Saskatchewan
- Diplomate, American Veterinary Dental College
Teaching and Clinical Areas
- Grier-Lowe, C and Anthony, J, 2015. Case Report- Equine Odontoclastic Tooth Resorption and Hypercementosis of Incisor Teeth in a 22-year old Arabian Mare. Novel Treatment, Canadian Veterinary Journal, 56(8): 855-62.
- Anthony, J, Waldner, C, Grier, C, Laycock, AR, 2010. A Survey of Equine Oral Pathology. Journal of Veterinary Dentistry, 27(1):12-15.