Office Location: WCVM 2685
- PhD Candidate
- Supervisor: Dr. Joseph Rubin, Veterinary Microbiology
- Home city and country: Kandy, Sri Lanka
- Post Graduate Diploma, Applied Epidemiology
- MSc, Dairy and Meat Product Technology
- BVSc, Veterinary Medicine and Animal Science
My research will focus on Methicillin Resistant Staphylococcus Pseudintermedius. The study consists of isolation, identification, antibiotic resistant gene identification of associated virulence gene of MRSP from different clinical isolates.