Profiling Your Campus Website or Unit Activities
If you with to raise the profile of your campus website, please contact the central webmasters.
If you wish to promote your unit activities, please complete the Request Form for Campus Event Promotion or contact email@example.com.
Promoting Your URL
Here are some quick tips for promoting your URL within and outside the campus community.
- Include your web address in related print pieces, including
but not limited to business cards, letterhead, publications, etc.
- Include your web address in other communication vehicles, such
Âas presentations, videos, and promotional items.
- Add the URL to your email signature.
- Contact affiliated partners and related organizations with
similar websites. Request the addition of a link to your site and, if
possible, offer to include a reciprocal link.
- Check your website's profile in various search
engines, and enhance your rankings based on tips provided by
Search Engine Watch (searchenginewatch.com).
- Where to Start
- Teaching & Technology
- U of S Policies
- U of S Home Page Guidelines
- Campus Website Guidelines
- Events Calendar Guidelines
- Visual Identity Guidelines