Web Development Resource Tools
Tools for Campus Websites
The following tools are available to campus web developers at the University of Saskatchewan. For more information, visit the Information Technology Services website.
- Calendar - WebEvent calendar for posting departmental or campus-wide events.
- Comments Page - Standard page used for delivering comments to campus webmasters.
- Drop-down Menu - Tool for building drop down menus using a form.
- Form Data Collection - Tool that saves form data in a CSV file and online archive.
- Form Data Collection Via E-mail - Script that directs form data to a campus email address.
- HTML Tags - Form for testing selections of HTML code.
- Mail Archiver - MHonArc mailing list and online archive.
- Search Tool - Customized Google U of S search engine for your site.
- Templates - Web templates consistent with the U of S home page and main pages.
- Web Tools - Tools external to the U of S for checking web page errors, bad links, etc.
Tools For Campus Websites on WWW
The main WWW server supports Server-Side Includes (SSI), CGI and PHP scripts, MySQL databases, and .htaccess files.
The following tools may be used for campus websites housed on WWW. For more information, visit the Information Technology Services website.
- WebXRef Bad Link Checker - Check web pages on www for broken links.
- Bad Link Reporting - Direct bad link reports to the appropriate campus webmaster.
- Custom CGI Scripts - Execute your own custom scripts.
- Related Tools - General tools and Apache server resources.
- Where to Start
- Teaching & Technology
- U of S Policies
- U of S Home Page Guidelines
- Campus Website Guidelines
- Events Calendar Guidelines
- Visual Identity Guidelines