Stephanie Yong, Director
Stephanie has obtained a Bachelor of Arts (Political Science) and an MBA, both from the University of Saskatchewan. Stephanie is also a sessional lecturer at the Edwards School of Business, teaching Entrepreneurship courses. Besides being an entrepreneur herself, Stephanie enjoys being involved in the entrepreneurship movement with aspirations to support innovation and growth in the community that will have an impact on both the social and economic trends.
Nicole Walsh, Program Coordinator
Nicole develops the Wilson Centre’s marketing and communications plan, organizes events focused around entrepreneurship, and coordinates various projects, presentations and programs designed to help inspire, connect and grow the next generation of entrepreneurs. Born and raised in Saskatoon, Nicole holds a Bachelor of Commerce degree with Great Distinction from the University of Saskatchewan.
Management Advisory Board of Directors
The Management Advisory Board of Directors was brought together to support the Wilson Centre in its programs and activities at the University. The Management Advisory Board of Directors is chaired by the Dean of Edwards School of Business, Daphne Taras. The Edwards School of Business is entrusted with the day-to-day management of the Wilson Centre.Members of the Advisory Board include:
• Georges Kipouros, Dean, College of Engineering
• Mary Buhr, Dean, College of Agriculture and BioResources
• David Hill, Dean, College of Pharmacy and Nutrition
• Peter Stoicheff, Dean, College of Arts and Science
• Daphne Taras, Dean, Edwards School of Business – Chair
External Advisory Board of Directors
The External Advisory Board of Directors was created to aid the Wilson Centre in determining the strategic direction of the Centre and its activities to ensure the focus remains on promoting, leveraging and educating in the field of entrepreneurship.Members of the External Advisory Board of Directors include:
• Cody Barnett, Director, Development & Community Relations, Junior Achivement
• Michael Chubb, General Manager/Entrepreneur-In-Residence, The Saskatoon Colostrum Co. Ltd.
• Brooke Klassen, Director, B.Comm Program, Edwards School of Business
• Carla Loney-Tindall, Executive Director, Saskatoon Public Schools Foundation
• Harley Rivet, President, Deep Dish Digital