Learn the skills needed to start your own business.
The Wilson Centre's Start-up Workshops are open to everyone and highly recommended for those planning to enter the i3 Idea Challenge. Topics include market feasibility, cash flow projections, operations, pitching & more. All workshops are FREE for University of Saskatchewan students.
Workshops are tentatively scheduled for the following dates:
- Feb 12, 2014 (5:00-7:00 pm)
- Feb 26, 2014 (5:00-7:00 pm)
- Mar 5, 2014 (5:00-7:00 pm)
- Mar 19, 2014 (5:00-7:00 pm)
- April 9, 2014 (5:00-7:00 pm)
Stay tuned for details