Entrepreneurship Competitions & Awards
In addition to the Wilson Centre's i3 Idea Challenge, there are several other business planning competitions and awards. Take advantage of as many as you can!
- BDC Young Entrepreneur Award- $100,000 Grand Prize open to Canadian entrepreneurs ages 18-35. 2013 Winner has been announced.
- Ernst & Young Entrepreneur of the Year- Honours outstanding Canadians who have turned their unique business vision into successful reality.
- Industry Liason Office TechVenture Challenge- 2013 Winners have been announced.
- Progress2Capital Business Planning Competition- 2013 Winners have been announced.
- SYPE Volta Award- 2013 Winners have been announced.
- KPMG Enterprise FuEL Awards- 2012 Winners have been announced.
- Aboriginal Youth Idea Challenge- 2012 Winners have been announced.
- Student Entrepreneur National Competition- Nominate a student entrepreneur.