The College of Education has several existing and NEW Certificate programs available to assist current educators deepen their knowledge in a chosen area.
Certificate programs are flexible, with varying combinations of in-person and blended instruction, as well as some evening and on-line course-delivery available. We aim to support busy schedules and respond to community needs with innovative, specialized and highly responsive programming.
Admission requirements vary from certificate program to certificate program. For more information, please consult the specific admission requirements by selecting one of the certificates listed below.
- Career and Guidance Studies
- Certificate in Adult and Continuing Education (CASE)
- English as an Additional Language
- Indigenous Languages (nêhiyawêwin)
- Leadership in Post Secondary Education
- Practical and Applied Arts
- Special Education
- Secondary Technical Vocational Education
- Teaching English as a Second Language (CERTESL)