Service Vehicle Permit

Service Vehicle permits are meant for short term University business only, e.g.:  meetings, deliveries of certain types, etc.

In order to apply for a Service Vehicle Permit you must:

  1. Apply (by Department Head) in writing to Parking and Transportation Services, (must contain reasons for request and intent of permit use)
  2. You must be an employee of the University and you must have a valid parking permit at the University in order to qualify for said permit.
  3. All conditions and time limits must be followed.
  4. Cost of Service Vehicle permits are to be paid annually by CFOAPAL. Please provide all billling information on application.
  5. Parking and Transportation Services reserves the right to provide service permits at their discretion and may refuse or revoke any permit for cause.


  • The intent of such permits is to allow short term visits for meetings and University business on campus. The permit allows users to park at a designated service vehicle stall only. 
  • You may not use a service vehicle permit for "personal business" at any time.
  • You may not share or transfer a service vehicle permit.
  • You may not park in "University Vehicles Only" at any time.
  • University of Saskatchewan Service Permits are NOT valid at Innovation.
  • Abuse or failure to abide by the conditions of said permit, will result in a loss of this privilege.