- Voyageur Place consists of four Residence Halls: Athabasca Hall, Saskatchewan Hall, Qu'Appelle Hall and Qu'Appelle Hall Addition.
- McEown Park consists of four Residence Halls: Assiniboine Hall, Seager Wheeler Hall, Souris Hall and Wollaston Hall.
- College Quarter consists of four Residence Halls: Aspen Hall, Birch Hall, Pine Hall and Spruce Hall.
- Graduate House
- Sheptytsky Institute (apply through your residence office to be placed on list, then attend Parking Services)
- Lutheran Residence (apply through your residence office to be placed on list, then attend Parking Services)
Resident students DO NOT apply to the student parking online sale. One permit per student.
Voyageur Place, McEown Park, College Quarter and Graduate House parking information
IPLC's (Intelligent Parking Lot Controller)
- These are the units that are attached to your electrical outlets.
- These units have two lights, a green and a red.
- A flashing green light means that the receptacle has power present.
- If you plug in and the light changes to solid green it means that you are within the wattage limits of the device and there are no wiring errors in your vehicle. So power is getting to your vehicle.
- A flashing red light, means that no power is getting to your vehicle. You have exceeded the wattage limits or may have a short circuit in YOUR wiring.
- A solid red light means that no power is getting to your vehicle. You have exceeded the wattage limits or the device may be faulty.
- In the interest of personal safety, and to reduce the possibility of damage to your vehicle, it is recommended that a three-prong extension cord be used.
- The University does not assume any responsibility for damage, expense or inconvenience caused by interrupted power supply to any car heater outlet.
The plug will provide power at 100% for the first 2 minutes after the car is plugged in and then shut off for the initial delay period of 2 hrs. This is because the engine is warm so supplying power for this time is a waste of energy. During this time frame the green light will be on but the block heater or car warmer will not be, which may cause some confusion.