Student Conduct and Appeals

There are three types of student matters that are facilitated by the Office of the University Secretary: appeals in academic matters, academic misconduct, and non-academic misconduct. The following documents will help explain what each of these process are and which one may apply.  See the other links on the menu bar above for more detailed information on each area.




Questions regarding student conduct and appeals can be directed to the Office of the University Secretary at or 306-966-4632.