Building Ideas Program
Finding innovation and opportunities by observing human behavior patterns
Building Ideas Program - $600 per person
This six-week part-time Certificate Program is designed to get participants exploring, building and testing new ideas using the principles of human-centered design. The focus of building ideas derives from observing day-to-day routines and behavioural patterns, identifying with the end users and focusing on where problems/opportunities truly exist.
In this program, you will:
- Learn basic concepts of human-centered design thinking
- Be exposed to new methods and exercises
- Work with people from other disciplines
- Broaden your perspective on your idea
- Gain focus on the problem your idea is solving
- Reframe your mindset to ensure you are on the right track
Participants will be immersed in a culture of creative and innovative thinking as they learn an iterative process for generating and testing new business ideas.
For more information or further inquiries, email email@example.com or call (306) 966-8675.
Spring 2017 - TBD
- Each session will run two, 2-hour classes per week for six weeks, plus out of class group work & practice
Who Can Participate?
We welcome individuals of all ages, education levels & career paths to apply.
You do not need a business idea to apply to this program. Our only requirement is that you come with an open mind and ready to put in the time required.
Time Commitment? Approximately 35-50 hrs total over the course of 6 weeks. Two days per week for six weeks, plus out of class group work & practice.For registration inquiries, please contact:
Phone: (306) 966-8675