English Language Programming

The University of Saskatchewan Language Centre offers English as a second language (ESL) programs to help students prepare for university.

Continuing Education

Explore our continuing education opportunities for personal and professional development as well as youth programming such as kids camps.

Other types of applicants

Exchange Student Program

Students from institutions who have a formal exchange agreement with the University of Saskatchewan study here for 1 or 2 semesters while paying tuition to their home institution.

Visiting Student

If you are enrolled at another institution and you want to take University of Saskatchewan classes to transfer to your degree program, you may apply as a visiting student.

Postdoctoral Fellows

For PhDs or those with equivalent experience who are interested in engaging in research projects in order to further develop their skills and knowledge.

Joint Student / Graduate Sandwich Program

A Joint Student is a student who is completing a graduate degree from another university, and who wishes to attend the U of S for a period of between six months to two years to do research under the supervision of U of S faculty, as partial fulfillment of a graduate degree from their home university.

Visiting Research Student

A Visiting Research Student (VRS) is an undergrad or graduate student enrolled at the University to undertake full-time research with a faculty supervisor.