Committed to making our campus safe and secure.
Protective Services works closely with the campus community, Saskatoon Police Service and other agencies to maintain a safe campus. We respond to emergencies and provide programs and services. Our officers patrol the campus on foot, bike and in marked patrol vehicles 24 hours a day, 365 days a year
If you or someone you know is in immediate danger:
- Saskatoon Police Service 911 or 9-911 (on campus)
- Campus Protective Services 306-966-5555
USask's safety app gives you direct access to Protective Services and other important safety tools, and information including:
- USask Alerts: Turn on your push notifications to receive USask Alerts in active and urgent situations.
- Safewalk/Friend Walk: Provides live, location monitoring to help you get from point A to B.
- Mobile Blue Light: If you are in crisis on campus, it will contact Protective Services and simultaneously send your exact location in real time for an immediate response.
- Work Alone: Checks in on you while you work alone on campus. If you don't check in on your phone in the allotted time you selected, USafe will call Protective Services or the emergency contact that you chose.
Phone: 306-966-5555 (24 Hours)
Toll Free: 1-833-835-5050
TTY (hearing impaired): 711 (#711 from a wireless phone)
firstname.lastname@example.org (for non-emergencies)
Please do not report emergencies via email!
72 Campus Drive
University of Saskatchewan
Saskatoon Saskatchewan, Canada S7N 5B5
Call Protective Services at 306-966-5555 or for non-emergency purposes, use the online Incident/Tip Reporting form (anonymous option available).Report an Incident/Tip
USask Peace Officers are empowered to enforce the University of Saskatchewan Traffic Regulations, Provincial Alcohol and Gaming Regulations Act and Traffic Safety Act, as well as the impaired driving sections of the Criminal Code of Canada.
- Personal Safety and Protection
- Emergency Response
- Crime Prevention
- Conflict Resolution and Problem Solving
- Protection of Insititutional and Personal Assets
- To Participate, through partnerships, in the Collegial Process
- To Develop and Promote Communication and Education to Enhance Public Awareness and Safety
- To Enforce Federal, Provincial Laws, University of Saskatchewan Bylaws and Authorized Policies